Home > News > Industry News > whether the export and import .....


whether the export and import licence is need?

  • Author:Rita
  • Release on:2016-01-28

Today,I would share a post about the export or import licence.Hope it can give you some help:)

If your business is considering exporting or importing goods, you will need to check if you need a licence.

There are controls on exports of military or paramilitary goods, technology, artworks, plants and animals, medicines and chemicals. Licence requirements may depend on the potential use of the item - eg if it has a military application (usually referred to as dual-use goods) and where you are exporting to.

There are also controls on imports including firearms, plants and animals, foods, medicines, textiles and chemicals. Whether you need a licence can also depend on where the goods are coming from.

Exporting or importing controlled goods without the right licence is a criminal offence, so it's important to check first.

You may need a licence even if you are only exporting or importing goods temporarily - eg taking a sample to an exhibition.

Any question,please tell me frankly,I would try my best to help you.Also,if you have any needs for bike racks,please contact me via email.

Good Luck~



Sample licence